This is an application originally built for a school district for daily announcements and scheduling on the TV’s. You can download the latest free version below.
As of version 4.0 this system is now commercially licenced. Please click here to purchase and download the application. The free version of this program is no longer maintained, bugfixes for version <4.0 can be reported to email@example.com however they will be considered on a case by case basis. Bugfixes submitted for the commercial version will be fixed as soon as possible.
+ Feature Added
– Feature Removed
V3.0.0 – 2015-05-26 (Initial C# Release)
V3.0.1 – 2015-06-01
+ Added config page.
* Fixed logs being wiped after update.
V3.0.2 – 2015-06-05
* Fixed video showing over alert.
* Fixed exception when entering invalid regex text in panel override.
V3.1.0 – 2015-06-22
+ Added multi line text editor to panel text fields.
+ Added larger font selection for message rotator.
* Fixed Saturday panel getting Friday’s text.
V3.1.1 – 2015-08-31
* Fixed a bug where entering an invalid escape character into the panel text fields would cause an exception.
V3.1.2 – 2015-09-02
+ Added the PanelText.txt file to override panel text without needing the GUI.
V3.2.0 – 2015-09-05
+ Added Initial support for networking.
* Fixed a bug where newline characters didn’t display properly in the PanelText file.
* Fixed a bug where any changes made in the GUI did not apply to the PanelText file.
+ Changed the layout of the options screen to be more user friendly.
+ Added initial UI elements for networking features.
+ Added network server to support client communication.
* Fixed a bug where entering an invalid escape character into the manual panel override would cause an exception.